Saturday 31 March 2012

Commission Update

If you guys know that I've been doing commissions for a long time and I hope you guys believe in my experience because i believe that I have enough experience to help you guys customize the external and internal features to get the best out of your blaster for maybe Humans vs. Zombies or Nerf Halo or even just a friendly war. Everyone wants to get the best out of their blasters to always come out on top in any nerf competition. I will be able to make commissions for any nerf blaster excluding the deploy because they are a pain. i can do paint jobs and if they are available and if you request it, I can put an Orange mod Works Kit in it.
 Your Creativity, My Installment

2 comments:

  1. hey just wanted to know where you live and what are you're prices if you've made any commissions then id like to see the end job

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Actually, you're in luck because i was goin to take a break for.a.few.weeks.before i start.doing commissions. But if you must know, send a personal message to naruhinaism8@gmail.com and we can work out a suitable price and give you my location. I do reccommend that i buy the product, do a commission and send it over to you. If you read everything, i think you know what to do

      Delete